This wheel with deep step-through is strong and stable. This distinguishes it from many other deep-climbers. Our Sprint has set the standard for stable low step-through cycling in 24 years.
It has been copied a lot, without the stiffness and ride quality of the original. A trekking bike for city and travel. Even with luggage (preferably in low-hanging panniers) it remains very good and smooth to ride.
- Highly resilient with long service life.
- Up to 200kg total weight with 55 or 60mm tyres.
- The ideal wheel for all sizes up to frame height 70cm.
- The cross frame gives the bike its distinctive look
- and the high driving safety.
- All-wheel drive with traction control
- Powerful support on the mountain
- Long range for everyday life and travel
- Direct motor control with force and cadence sensor
- Effective pushing aid up to 4 km/h and starting aid on the mountain up to 6 km/h
- Can be climbed on stairs by pushing with motor support
- Many programs in the Utopia App for individual settings
- Diagnosis with remote maintenance
- Supportive control via Utopia App on smartphone
- Reading speed, cadence and pedal force
- The display of the current power similar to the tachometer in a car.
Ideal seating position
- Upright to slightly inclined.
Permissible total weight
- With standard 55 mm tyres the permissible total weight is 180 kg.
- By selecting the tyres you influence the permissible total weight:
- Tyres 55, 57, 60 mm for 180 kg permissible total weight.
- Tyres 50 mm for max.160 kg permissible total weight