Sporty and comfortable pedelec for upright to slightly inclined sitting position. The Seagull is a very special bike: It always adapts to your riding behaviour. It can be quiet and calm, but also very agile and fast.The petite frame is well suited for dynamic riding and also for small sizes.Unique
- Highly resilient with long service life.
- Up to 200kg total weight with 55 or 60mm tyres.
- The ideal wheel for all sizes up to frame height 70cm.
- The cross frame gives the bike its distinctive look
- and the high driving safety.
- All-wheel drive with traction control
- Powerful support on the mountain
- Long range for everyday life and travel
- Direct motor control with force and cadence sensor
- Effective pushing aid up to 4 km/h and starting aid on the mountain up to 6 km/h
- Can be climbed on stairs by pushing with motor support
- Many programs in the Utopia App for individual settings
- Diagnosis with remote maintenance
- Supportive control via Utopia App on smartphone
- Reading speed, cadence and pedal force
- The display of the current power similar to the tachometer in a car.
Ideal seating position
- Upright to slightly inclined.
Permissible total weight
- With standard 55 mm tyres the permissible total weight is 180 kg.
- By selecting the tyres you influence the permissible total weight:
- Tyres 55, 57, 60 mm for 180 kg permissible total weight.
- Tyres 50 mm for max.160 kg permissible total weight