The Kranich is ideal for everyday trips and travel. He is suitable for the average body height but also for 2 meter tall. For small ones the relative of the crane, the seagull, is ideal.
With 200kg gross weight and in the "BIG" sizes it is comfortable and safe to drive even for very heavy people. No matter if uphill, downhill or in the plain.
"The Kranich convinces in the test as a reliable worker in steel garb. Our test riders attest the bike a relaxed and safe riding experience - comprehensible, after all, the stable steel frame ensures a lot of smoothness. Text from BildBike 6/18 about the test winner.
The Kranich with the greater distance between the saddle and steering tube is ideal for very powerful drivers. It is available in frame height 54 and 59 cm.
NEW: Frame height 70
Since 2019, the Kranich has been available for the first time with a frame height of 70 cm for very tall drivers with more than 2 m. After lengthy test and trial runs it is now available. We are pleased that we can now also fulfil this wish.
- Highly resilient with long service life.
- Up to 200kg total weight with 55 or 60mm tyres.
- The ideal wheel for all sizes up to frame height 70cm.
- The cross frame gives the bike its distinctive look
- and the high driving safety.
- All-wheel drive with traction control
- Powerful support on the mountain
- Long range for everyday life and travel
- Direct motor control with force and cadence sensor
- Effective pushing aid up to 4 km/h and starting aid on the mountain up to 6 km/h
- Can be climbed on stairs by pushing with motor support
- Many programs in the Utopia App for individual settings
- Diagnosis with remote maintenance
- Supportive control via Utopia App on smartphone
- Reading speed, cadence and pedal force
- The display of the current power similar to the tachometer in a car.
Ideal seating position
- pright to slightly inclined.
Permissible total weight
- With standard 55 mm tyres the permissible total weight is 200 kg.
- By selecting the tyres you influence the permissible total weight:
- Tyres 55, 57, 60 mm for 200 kg permissible total weight.
- Tyres 50 mm for max.180 kg permissible total weight
- > 54
- > 59
- > 65
- > 70
- > 54 Big Longer frame, more space between handlebar and saddle
- > 59 Big Longer frame, more space between handlebar and saddle