Sprint the resilient trekking bike with deep step-through and CrMo steel frame for everyday use, tours and bike trips.
Sprint - Trekkingrad für City und Reisen
In 25 years, the Sprint has set standards for stable cycling with low step-through and has been widely copied without achieving the stiffness and performance of the original. This bike is popular with both men and women. Both appreciate the safety and comfort the Sprint offers. 3 frame heights of 47, 54 and 59.
- The frame geometry is designed for fast driving. It differs enormously from its replicas.
- This bike is popular with both men and women. Both appreciate the safety and comfort the Sprint offers.
- This frame is not a "monotube frame". It gets safety and stability by crossing tubes.
- The frame geometry allows a really fast ride. The Sprint is a "Sprinter" with comfort.
- With the 47cm frame the bottom bracket is lowered, so it is easier to get your feet on the ground.
- Frame height 59 gives even big riders the chance to ride a strong bike with a deep climb through.