Roadster the resilient trekking bike for everyday use, tours and bicycle trips. CrMo steel frame with long touring wheelbase. Tried and tested on alpine tours.
Comfort meets speed. This bike makes dreams come true. Here you can ride fast, enduring and sporty. And still glide safely and smoothly.
Whether long or short distances, the Roadster offers dynamics with comfort.
- Frame height 50 with step-through has 26" wheels, is otherwise identical in construction to Roadster 28".
- Inner sleeve in the crossing area makes the wheel extremely resilient.
- It is the longest wheel of Utopia, ideal for long distances.
- Here you can ride fast, enduring and sporty.
- And still glide safely and smoothly.
- The permissible total weight of 180kg offers you plenty of room to move, even when used with a child trailer and luggage.
Ideal seating position
- Upright to slightly inclined.
Permissible total weight
- With standard 55 mm tyres the permissible total weight is 180 kg.
- By selecting the tyres you influence the permissible total weight:
- Tyres 55, 57, 60 mm for 180 kg permissible total weight.
- Tyres 50 mm for max.160 kg permissible total weight
- > 50 (26") with access hatch
- > 54 (28") with access hatch
- > 59 (28") with top tube
- > 64 (28") with top tube