durable trekking bike for everyday use, tours and bicycle journeys.
Now with new CrMo steel frame!
The London has been in existence since 1986. At the 5th relaunch, the frame construction again adapts to the new technical developments. Every time a profit.
- The head tube is turned conically from CrMo tube.
- All frames now have the crossed rear swingarm.
- For higher strength, lateral rigidity and load capacity.
- The seat tube has a larger seat post Ø 27,2mm.
- No sleeve, a robust clamping ring holds the seat post.
- For frame heights up to 63 mm, the rear end is longer.
- The new tube stay stabilises when driving with a trailer.
for adults and connoisseurs
The old English frame of London is the best British understatement. This entices you to glide majestically over long distances, even at high speed. A wheel not only for XXL.
- High load capacity due to handcrafted cross frame.
- Up to 200kg total weight with 55 or 60mm tyres.
- The ideal bike for all sizes up to frame height 73cm.
- The cross frame gives the bike its unmistakable appearance and high riding safety.
- London Pedelec is TrekkingBike tip in May 2014